Proprietor and Cheif Instructor
- 1994,1995 European class A6 Champion
- 2003 National Super1600 Champion
- 2005 1st in Class on Wales Rally GB (Round of World Rally Championship)
- 2008 1st Overall on Get It Sideways Stages
- 2010 Winner of Sideways Challenge in a Front Wheel Drive Car!
- 2011 1st Overall on Get It Sideways Stages
- Competed in Colway and BTRDA National Gravel rallies as well as CMSG and Heart of England Championship Rallies.
- Lead Heart of England Championship 2002 outright after 5 rounds in 8V
- Nova and won Cotswold MSG class on various tarmac events
- 2007 changed to rear wheel drive and won class on Cotswold MSG rallies in MK3 RWD Escort
- 2010 Corinium Stages – 12th overall, 1st in class
- EMCOS Stages 2011 – 19th overall, 2nd in class
- 2010 GwynneSpeed Rally Sprint – 2nd 2-wheel drive car
- 2010 National welsh 2wd champion
- 2010 National welsh B11 Champion
- Multiple class wins at National level
- 1999 ACSMC 1300cc class winner and runner up in championship.
- 2009 BTRDA 2.0 litre and 2-wheel drive champions.
- Many class wins and 3 best finishes of 4th overall 1st in class on ACSMC events.
Renowned for plenty of handbrake action and lots of commitment into corners! (Guess where she learnt to rally!!)
Not currently competing but enjoys casually entering “Just for Fun” rally sprints, test days and experience days to gain valuable experience with a view to hopefully competing in the future.
- 2012 – Running 2nd Overall on the “Get It Sideways Stages” until problems finishing a solid 5th overall
- Currently leading the 1600 Class in the ACSMC Rally Championship
- Many 1st in class Finishes at Regional Level
Mia the Rally Dog
Mia was rescued by us in 2009 from a local Travellers’ camp when we heard she was going to be shot for not being a good enough guard dog!
Since then she enjoys coming to work with us, entertaining our visitors and scaring away any unwanted visitors!
Unfortunately, Mia was diagnosed with hip dysplasia in October 2012 and so, although she really wants to chase sticks and stones, we’d rather she didn’t to try and restrict any damage to her hips!